Are you fed up with throwing away your hard earned money every month on rent? Do you want to put your family into a beautiful place they can call home? What's stopping you? Credit? Past Issues? With a lease purchase, you don’t have to face the immediate scrutiny that lenders will put you through, even if you have what you think are "problems". Here are just some of our
currently available properties.
Here are some of the benefits of lease purchasing a home through a lease purchase:
- Low option consideration.
- Many past credit problems are not a problem.
- Less qualifying restrictions.
- Purchase price is agreed upon and locked in ahead of time.
- You are able to check out the area and house thoroughly before purchasing the house
- The property continues to build equity while you are living in it. That equity is yours when you exercise your option!
- We offer a home warranty on all properties to cover most repairs such as A/C, water heater, etc.
- Option fee is fully credited to the cost of the house.
- Part of your rent payment every month is credited to the purchase price, which can also be used towards closing costs.
- We work directly with loan officers to assist you in obtaining permanent financing
Sounds great! But what are the next steps?
The first thing you may want to do is to look at our
currently available properties. If you see something that interests you, e-mail or call the contact person for that property to set up an appointment to see the home. Or, simply fill out the Tenant/Buyer Information Page or contact us letting us know your ready to step into the world of home ownership and we can put you in contact with the Marketing Affiliate in the area you need. Once you complete an application with the lease options specialist in your area, they will contact you and discuss what will be needed to prepare for finance, whether that is establishing trade lines, credit improvement etc.
What is required to qualify for a lease purchase property?
Great question!! When you apply for a lease purchase property, there are some main items that are being reviewed and that are being looked for:
- Debt to Income
- Bankruptcies? (If so, there are certain time restrictions that have to be overcome.)
- Foreclosure? (Again, certain time restrictions are set forth by the lenders.)
- Tax Lien? (Normally must be paid for finance.)
- Scores (Although other items are important, most lease option specialist are looking for applicants that are no more than 60 points away from FHA finance.)
- Judgement? (Must be resolved for most lenders.)
The total amount required for move in is the Option Fee stated on the property, plus the first month’s payment.
It's that easy! The first step to the dream of home ownership begins by filling out the Tenant/Buyer Information Page or contact us.